Short answer: pretty darn good. We didn’t get to everything on the list, but we added a couple of items. Here’s a quick tally; more detailed reviews to follow.
1. Try the school bread at Norway that everyone is talking about. Done!
2. Try the new croissant-donut at Epcot’s Refreshment Port and compare it to the school bread. Done!
3. Eat at Tutto Gusto in Italy. Done!
4. Eat at Monsieur Paul (the former Bistro de Paris) in France. Done!
5. Actually watch IllumiNations. Done!
6. Eat at the new Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge at DHS. Done!
7. Eat lunch at Be Our Guest. Done!
8. Have one of those famous WDW cupcakes. Done!
9. Go on Expedition Everest after dark. Nope. (I knew this was a long shot, as Animal Kingdom wasn’t even on our itinerary.)
10. And last but certainly not least, test out the FastPass+ system. Done!
After I posted the above list on 1/3/14, I added: eat at the brand-new Spice Road Table and ride Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster. We did both!
So, final tally, 11 out of 12. Not bad for a long weekend! What’s on your next Disney to-do list?