Two years ago, my husband and I took a quick, romantic getaway to Disney World. Just recently, we did it again! From a Friday evening through a Monday afternoon, we spent a whirlwind of a long weekend in our favorite place. And, for the first time, we were Disney Vacation Club members staying at a DVC resort (Kidani Village). It was a wonderful introduction to the DVC life!
Here’s how we did on our to-do list for this quick trip:
- Eat at Sanaa – check
- Epcot wine walk (Germany, Italy, France wine shops) – check
- Skipper Canteen – check
- Monorail pub crawl – check (well, we made it to 2 out of 3 stops)
- Thirsty River Bar and Trek Snacks in Asia, AK – check
- Star Wars Launch Bay – check
- Star Tours new adventures – check
Not bad for a very quick trip! Details on all of the above to follow.
Have you ever taken a romantic Disney getaway? What are your suggestions for romancing the magic?